Google Forms Alternatives in 2022 (Free + Paid)
Google Forms is a part of the online set of tools provided by the Google Suite. With it, users can simply collect data from their audience and the data is right away available in a google spreadsheet for all sorts of analysis. Google Forms is great for simple forms, but it lacks the features you’ll need for a professional survey. We are all in the quest for some good Google Forms alternatives.
You can easily create surveys with google forms. It may be one of the most popular survey tools but it falls back in security, advanced skip logic features, and doesn’t accept in-form payments. Its outlook looks unprofessional. So it may be okay for school students but organizations and professionals need some better Google Forms alternatives for their surveys.
Google Forms is free but does it provide the level of sophistication and customization your organization’s surveys should possess? The answer we have received through multiple surveys is a “no”. So it may be tough to give up the idea of a free survey maker but at a minimal cost you can get so much more out of your surveys, you will be surprised to find out.
If you’re looking for Google Forms alternatives that can handle more complicated forms and surveys, read on!
First, we will know more about Google Forms, its capabilities, and its limitations. After that, we’ll share our picks for the best Google Forms alternatives out there.
What Are Google Forms?
Google Forms is a popular online form creator that has been used by countless businesses and individuals over the years. It’s free to sign up and use, making it a great choice for any website or blog. Google Forms help you collect data from your website or blog in a variety of ways, including simple surveys, gathering feedback, and more. So, if you’re looking for a form builder that is user-friendly and free to use, give Google Forms a try!
An Overview of Google Forms
Google Forms is a free online form builder that allows you to create surveys, questionnaires, and polls. You can also use it to gather data on customer behavior or survey feedback. As long as your questions are easy for people to answer and don’t require too much information (like addresses), Google Forms can be a great way to collect qualitative or quantitative data.
1. Templates and Design
Forms play an important role in any marketing strategy and should be used in the right way to get the best results. This is where templates and design templates come into play. By using them, you can save time and effort, as well as ensure that your forms are user-friendly and effective. Doing so will help improve data collection accuracy while also reducing workload for both you (the creator of forms) and respondents/users!
2. Types of Questions and Logic
Learning how to use questionnaires is an essential part of any online marketing strategy. They can be used for gathering feedback, measuring results over time, and more. The following are a number of different types of questions that you can ask in questionnaires, and the logic behind them is based on user input. For instance, if you’re looking to gather data about customer satisfaction rates or website visitor behavior, surveys would be the best type of questionnaire to use. Google Forms also makes it easy to collect data from your customers or website visitors-simply fill out a form and email it back!
Gathering feedback is an important part of running a successful business. One great way to do this is by using Google Forms, as it allows you to quickly gather data from your customers. Overall, Google Forms is a great tool for getting customer feedback and keeping them up-to-date on changes or new updates. There are also many third-party tools available that can help you get the data you need in order to better understand what your customers want and how they feel about certain aspects of your business.
If you’re looking for an easy way to gather data, then Google Forms may be a good option. This free online form can be used to capture information from your customers or users, and it is simple enough that most people will be able to use it without any difficulty.
Google Forms allows you to create questions and responses, as well as fields for notes or comments. You can also embed forms directly on your website so that visitors can easily provide feedback or input. All of this makes Google Forms an ideal tool for gathering data about your customer base and conducting surveys.
Why Do You Need Google Forms Alternatives?
Google Forms is a popular online form builder that’s been around for years. However, it has some limitations that may be preventing you from getting the most out of your forms.
One of the biggest problems with Google Forms is that it’s difficult to manage data and keep track of submissions. It’s also very time-consuming to create and edit forms, which can make it difficult to get accurate feedback from users.
In addition, Google Forms doesn’t provide much flexibility or control over how forms look or function. You can’t change the layout, add custom fields or actions, or use formatting features like borders or headings.
If you’re looking for a form builder that provides more flexibility and control than Google Forms, then you should consider using a different form builder like Fynzo Forms. This plugin allows you to easily create professional-looking forms with ease, so you can better capture user input and improve your overall workflow.
What are the Best Google Forms Alternatives?
Google Forms are a great tool for data collection, but it can be difficult to use. If you’re looking for an alternative form that is easier to use and offers similar features, check out some of the best Google Forms alternatives. So, whether you’re looking to gather data for a project or just need a quick form to gather data for a survey, one of these forms is sure to suit your needs.
1. Fynzo Survey
Fynzo provides a powerful and advanced suite of software that fulfills your different business needs and is one of the best alternatives to Google Forms. Their support team is available around the clock for hearing out to their customers and helping them utilize the software to the fullest.
Fynzo offers a robust survey maker– Fynzo Survey, which comes with modern features and multiple customization options.
- Comes with an easy survey builder interface.
- Create multiple question types including NPS, Likert scales, smiley, star ratings, and many more.
- Implement advanced survey features like jump logic, piping, custom variables, and many more.
- Share surveys on different social media platforms, send them via email, embed on your website, or circulate them with the help of QR codes, etc.
- Analyze the reports received in different formats including cross-tabulation, trend report, and many more.
- Schedule reports on multiple emails.
- Collaborate with your team members while creating surveys, analyzing reports, etc.
- Personalize your surveys by adding your organization’s logo, background, theme color, etc.
- Download the data received in Excel, CSV, SPSS, pdf, and many other formats, or export it to Google Sheets.
- Integrate with the apps you love including Zapier, Google Analytics, Slack, Facebook Pixel, and many more.
- Fynzo Survey comes with an Android, and iOS app. You can create surveys, share them, and view/download the results with the mobile app too.
- With Fynzo online survey app you can collect data even when you are not connected to the internet. Your data will be backed up once your device receives an internet connection.
- Grab geolocation while taking the surveys in the field with this mobile App.
All of these incredible capabilities are available with Fynzo Survey software for as low as $17 per month. Fynzo Survey is one of the greatest alternatives to Google Forms because of its cutting-edge features and flexible price options.
If you’re looking for a form builder that is intuitive and easy to use, then Jotform is the perfect solution for you. With its drag-and-drop interface, forms can be quickly created with any data requirements intact making it a great alternative to Google Forms. Furthermore, custom fields are easily added so that forms can cater to your specific needs.
- Customize the appearance of your questions with the help of Field Styles options
- Use form collapse features easily
- Make your designs more innovative with the help of CSS injects.
- You can use the reCAPTCHA feature instead of the original Captcha
- Use conditional logic, create conversational forms and translate them too for multilingual users
JotForm has offered a broad variety of costs, ranging from a free plan to $79 per month.
However, if you are a current Jotform user looking for a change, you may check out these top Jotform Alternatives and select the best one for yourself.
3. HubSpot Forms
HubSpot forms is a great alternative to Google Forms and a great tool for businesses of all sizes. They make it easy to track submissions and get feedback from your customers and users. The form builder is user-friendly and very easy to use—making it a breeze to create forms that meet the specific needs of your business.
- User-friendly interface
- Tons of customizable options
- Easy to share and manage forms
- Built-in templates
- Features and flexibility
- Easily import data from other sources
HubSpot Forms excels in this department as it offers a wide range of pricing options that are perfect for different businesses and needs. They offer a free trial and the basic plan starts from $45 per month (billed annually).
Typeform is one of the most popular online form builders out there. It has a wide range of features, making it perfect for any type of business. From surveys to questionnaires and even quizzes, Typeform has everything you need to make it a great alternative to Google Forms.
- It’s easy to use, with a drag-and-drop interface that makes data entry quick and simple.
- Using this tool, you can create surveys, Lead Capture Forms, etc.
- There are free plans as well as premium options that offer more features and flexibility.
- Typeform is a great option if you’re looking for a similar device in function and features.
- Its offers are available on multiple platforms, feature good pricing options, and have been reviewed favorably by experts.
Depending on your chosen plan, pricing can vary from $25 to $83 per user/per month, but overall, it’s worth the investment.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Google Forms that doesn’t bombard your users with ads, Paperform is the perfect option. In addition, Paperform offers customization options so forms look exactly how you want them to—making it ideal for creating surveys or questionnaires that require specific styling.
- Create unlimited number of survey forms
- You can use the Answer Piping feature to display your answers in text from other parts of the form
- It also offers payment options via Paypal Business, Stripe, Square and Braintree
- Embed your forms on websites; share the forms with the help of custom-made URLs.
- Integrate with popular apps like Zapier, webhooks, Integromat, etc.
Paperform has offered a broad variety of costs, ranging from $24 to $159 per month.
This alternative to Google forms allows users to create forms, surveys, polls, and quizzes in multiple languages and analyze the results obtained. SoGoSurvey also provides many design features and allows distribution via multiple channels.
- You can select from its varied question types including symbolic rating scale, NPS, matrix grid, image choice type questions, etc.
- Add logos to your survey to give it a more professional look. You can even edit the logo from the form itself
- Multiple users can access the form and collaborate easily
- It has skip logic, advanced reports, and analysis features
- You can access the forms you created on your admin dashboard and keep a track of the responses
Pricing: Plans vary from $25-$99/month
Formsite is one of the alternatives for Google Form allows you to create custom forms and surveys. It also has email marketing capabilities, making it an ideal platform for collecting data from customers or clients.
- Use page breaks to divide your survey into separate sections
- Embed your forms on any page or website of your company according to your convenience
- Custom-made logos can be added to your form to give it a professional outlook
- Allow account access to your sub-users
- Provide a save and return option so that your respondents can resume answering the form later
Formsite has offered a broad variety of costs, ranging from $21 to $209 per month.
WuFoo is one of the alternatives for Google Form that has the mission of improving small businesses by collecting feedback from their customers. It helps to assess the customer experience with the help of its easy-to-use framework.
- Wufoo’s theme designer helps to customize the readymade themes available.
- Logos and brand elements can be added to give an official look to your forms
- Get notified via emails or texts as soon as someone completes their form.
- Dozens of native integrations are available for connecting your data with other business tools.
- It offers forms that are both user-friendly and affordable
Wufoo has a free version of this application with a limited number of features. The paid subscription of the application starts at $19/month.
However, if you are a current Wufoo user looking for a change, you may check out these top Wufoo Alternatives and select the best one for yourself.
Formstack is an online form builder that offers a wide range of features and can be used for a variety of purposes. It’s perfect for businesses that need to create forms quickly and easily without spending hours on customization. It can serve you well as one of the alternatives for Google Form
- Multi-language support
- Customizable forms
- Upload files easily
- Stay organized with folders and labels
- Easy submission via email, social media, or online forms
- Track submissions and responses in real-time
Formstack has offered a broad variety of costs, ranging from $50 per month to $208 per month.
10. Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is among the greater alternatives for Google Form as it offers an easy-to-use interface and allows you to create surveys, forms, and much more. Additionally, unlike Google Forms, which can only accept submissions online, Zoho Form also allows for attachments.
- It has a free trial to use
- It has an easy-to-use interface that can be custom-tailored to your needs.
- You can also add forms from outside sources
- Its drag-and-drop interface makes form customization quick and simple
- Its integrations with CRM systems make it easy to manage your forms from within your system.
- Form support is available on Windows, Mac, and Android.
A free trial of the application is available to be used if you want to test out the application before you make a purchase. The paid subscription of the application starts at $10/month.
Formlets is an online survey builder that allows users to build forms easily and quickly. These forms provide multiple customizable design options with an easy drag-and-drop interface.
- The auto-complete feature fills up the fields of questions, with the data you previously entered.
- Conditional display hides some questions based on a previously entered answer
- E signature options allow users to directly sign in the forms itself
- Use page breaks to separate two different sections of the form
- Give your form a professional outlook by adding your company’s logo
Pricing: This is one of the alternatives for Google Form that has a free plan. Its paid plan ranges from $20-$216/month
12. Microsoft Forms
Microsoft Forms is a free online form builder that has been designed with ease of use in mind. You can create polls, surveys, and contests with it, and it also offers more features than Google Forms. If you’re looking for alternatives for Google Form, then Microsoft Forms should definitely be your go-to!
- Forms can be embedded on your website for easy access by your customers
- Built-in templates
- User-Friendly Interface
- Easily share forms with other users
Microsoft forms have offered a free plan with various premium features.
This Google forms alternative is an all-inclusive online survey builder that makes creating forms easier. With QuestionScout you can create surveys, quizzes, forms, questionnaires, and much more.
- Create conversational forms by displaying only one particular question at a time
- Utilize the tailor-made 15+ field types offered
- Features like conditional logic, skip logic, and page logic makes your surveys smarter
- Conduct payments through forms with the help of PayPal, Square, Stripe, etc.
- Collaborate with people in your team by simply adding them to your workspace.
Pricing: It has a free plan. You can pay to add features
This Google forms alternative allows you to create professional forms in a very simple manner. PlanSo has easy integrations with WordPress which allows users to add the forms on any page of their WP blog.
- It is extremely mobile-friendly and can be viewed on any platform of your choice
- It doesn’t require any coding skills to create a form. Simply use their drag-and-drop feature
- Allows users to utilize different themes for their forms depending on their purpose
- Create multiple rows and columns without any limit. Utilize various different types of fields in the rows too
- Integrate your forms with the help of shortcodes
LimeSurvey is a free survey app that enables users to create and publish surveys online and collect responses in real time. You can create an unlimited number of surveys at the same time.
- Enjoy the unlimited number of survey responses that can be collected
- Multi-lingual surveys are offered by LimeSurveys
- The printable versions of these surveys can be created for your ease
- Inserts pictures or movies into your surveys for better effects
- Use skip logic, piping, and branching to make your surveys smarter
Pricing: This Google Forms alternative has a free plan but its paid ones range from $689-$47,899
16. Pabbly Forms
Pabbly Forms is an ultimate online form designer tool that provides the most flexible way of form creation for different niches such as membership forms, feedback forms, order forms, etc. This Google Forms alternative provides you with a variety of pre-built templates that you can use to create attractive & responsive forms instantly. This platform is made to be in the list of Google forms alternatives.
This software lets you create different types of forms & present them in multiple ways such as sliding, popup, etc. You can effortlessly add forms to your website or others. Moreover, you can manage all the forms & received entries easily from a single location.
123FormBuilder provides an intuitive way of building forms & surveys with drag-and-drop in real-time. You can effortlessly create HTML forms, contact forms, order forms, event registration forms, and various other types of web forms through this versatile Google forms alternative.
Furthermore, it provides you with over 1000 web form templates such as appointment, inquiry, booking forms, etc.
This software aids you with several functionalities such as easy form publishing on different platforms, and data analytics that also includes a graphical report for data mining.
FAQs on Google Forms alternatives
Q.Is JotForm better than Google Forms?
- JotForm may be a better choice if you’re looking for more features and customization options.
Q. Is SurveyMonkey or Google Forms better?
- SurveyMonkey offers more flexibility when designing surveys, while Google Forms provides ease of use for uploading files. Ultimately, the best decision comes down to what feels comfortable for you and your team.
Wrapping it up
Google Forms is a popular form builder that is used by businesses of all sizes to collect data from their users. However, as Google Forms become more sophisticated, it becomes difficult to manage and use. As a result, many businesses are looking for alternative to Google Form that are easier to use and manage.
Hopefully, this post helped you find the right solution for your business and website. If you are a Google forms user, it is understandable to search for better alternatives, owing to its limited features.
Now, I want to hear from you!
Did you find the software which is the right fit for your personal use or business?
Which of the above product you are more likely to try?
If you feel there is some other alternative to Google Form that should have been on this list, please let us know in the comments below!