Google Forms allows users to create simple forms with as many questions as they want utilizing the background color of their choice. From conducting market research to distributing registration forms, Google Forms has varied uses. Many of us want to create surveys using Google Forms but aren’t sure how to go about it. So we have formulated these easy steps for form creation.
Follow the below steps to create surveys using Google Forms :-
- Type “https://docs.google.com/forms/” on your URL panel and you will be redirected to the Google Forms home page.
- Click on the Blank option. Or select one from the 4 readymade templates created by Google Forms.
- Give a name to your survey by clicking on the Untitled form text on the top left corner of the form and typing out the name there.
- You can also provide a description of your form.
- Tap on the Untitled question text and type in your question.
- Click on Multiple choice for providing choices for your respondent to select.
- If you want to change the question type select the one which suits your requirement from :
- Multiple choice: The respondent can select one option from the choices given.
- Checkbox: It allows the respondent to select multiple answers from the options provided.
- Dropdown: This option gives recipients a field to select from that reveals a menu with the answers to choose.
- Linear scale: This gives users the option of selecting any one number from the scale: suppose 1 to 10.
- Date & time: Users can input a date and time of their choice in this field.
- You can click on any of the options from the side menu icons to add to your survey:
- + -The plus button allows you to add a question.
- TT -button allows you to add a title or description to a section.
- Photo and Video -icons give you the freedom to illustrate your survey.
- The double rectangle icon – gives you the option to break up your survey into distinct sections.
- Select the Required button to make a field mandatory, the clone button to duplicate a question, or the trash sign to delete a particular question.
- You can click on the palette button to assign a color to your survey.
- Click on the eye icon to see the preview of your survey.
- The gear icon allows you to access the setting of your survey.
- When you are done simply click on Send.
- If you want to send an email to your recipients enter their email address.
- You can also directly fill in their Subject line and type a short text in support of your survey.
- Click send when you are done with selecting the people to send to.
- You can keep coming back and check out the responses you received.
You can create surveys using Google Forms with these 17 simple steps .
Why choose Fynzo Survey over Google Forms survey software?
Google Forms may be one of the most popular survey tools but it falls back in security, advanced skip logic features, and doesn’t accept in-form payments. Its outlook looks unprofessional. So it may be okay for school students but organizations and professionals need a lot more from surveys.
Yes, Google Forms is free, but does it provide the level of sophistication and customization your organization’s surveys should possess? The answer we have received through multiple surveys is a “no”. So it may be tough to give up the idea of a free survey creator but at a minimal cost you can get so much more out of your surveys, you will be surprised to find out.
So you may be using Google Forms for a long time, but now’s the time to try out something new and much more advanced. Here is where Fynzo comes in!
Fynzo provides a powerful and advanced suite of software that fulfills your different business needs. Their support team is available around the clock for hearing out their customers and helping them utilize the software to the fullest.
- Comes with an easy survey builder interface.
- Create multiple question types including NPS, Likert scales, and smiley, star ratings, and many more.
- Implement advanced survey features like jump logic, piping, and custom variables, and many more.
- Share surveys on different social media platforms, send them via email, embed on your website, or circulate them with the help of QR codes, etc.
- Analyze the reports received in different formats including cross-tabulation, trend report, and many more.
- Schedule reports on multiple emails.
- Collaborate with your team members while creating surveys, analyzing reports, etc.
- Personalize your surveys by adding your organization’s logo, background, theme color, etc.
- Download the data received in Excel, CSV, SPSS, pdf, and many other formats or export to Google Sheet.
- Integrate with the apps you love including Zapier, Google Analytics, Slack, Facebook Pixel, and many more.
- Fynzo Survey comes with an online survey app that supports Android, iOS devices. You can create surveys, share them, and view/download the results with the mobile app too.
- Grab geolocation while taking the surveys in the field with mobile App.
- On top of all these amazing features, Fynzo Survey pricing starts at only $17 a month
The survey maker is trusted by over 8,000 customers in over 70 countries because of its unique survey offerings and moreover a price that no competitor can match.
So what are you waiting for? We provide surveys and features at an offer you can’t resist. So why not give it a try? Join our 14-day trial; you do not need to fill up any credit card information during the trial period.