Google Forms allows users to create simple forms with as many questions as they want utilizing the background color of their choice. From conducting market research to distributing registration forms, Google Forms has varied uses. Many of us want to create surveys using Google Forms but aren’t sure how to go about it. So we have formulated these easy steps for you to follow while form creation.
- Type “https://docs.google.com/forms/” on your URL panel and you will be redirected to the Google Forms home page.
- Click on the Blank option. Or select one from the 4 readymade templates created by Google Forms.
- Give a name to your survey by clicking on the Untitled form text on the top left corner of the form and typing out the name there.
- You can also provide a description of your form.
- Tap on the Untitled question text and type in your question.
- Click on Multiple choice for providing choices for your respondent to select.
- If you want to change the question type select the one which suits your requirement from :
- Multiple choice: The respondent can select one option from the choices given.
- Checkbox: It allows the respondent to select multiple answers from the options provided.
- Dropdown: This option gives recipients a field to select from that reveals a menu with the answers to choose.
- Linear scale: This gives users the option of selecting any one number from the scale: suppose 1 to 10.
- Date & time: Users can input a date and time of their choice in this field.
- You can click on any of the options from the side menu icons to add to your survey:
- + -The plus button allows you to add a question.
- TT -button allows you to add a title or description to a section.
- Photo and Video -icons give you the freedom to illustrate your survey.
- The double rectangle icon – gives you the option to break up your survey into distinct sections.
- Select the Required button to make a field mandatory, the clone button to duplicate a question, or the trash sign to delete a particular question.
- You can click on the palette button to assign a color to your survey.
- Click on the eye icon to see the preview of your survey.
- The gear icon allows you to access the setting of your survey.
- When you are done simply click on Send.
- If you want to send an email to your recipients enter their email address.
- You can also directly fill in their Subject line and type a short text in support of your survey.
- Click send when you are done with selecting the people to send to.
- You can keep coming back and check out the responses you received.
You can create surveys using Google Forms with these 17 simple steps .
Why choose Fynzo Surveys over Google Forms survey software?
Google Forms may be one of the most popular survey tools but it falls back in security, advanced skip logic features, and doesn’t accept in-form payments. Its outlook looks unprofessional. So it may be okay for school students but organizations and professionals need a lot more from surveys.
Yes Google Forms is free, but does it provide the level of sophistication and customization your organization’s surveys should possess? The answer we have received through multiple surveys is a “no”. So it may be tough to give up the idea of a free survey maker but at a minimal cost you can get so much more out of your surveys, you will be surprised to find out.
So you may be using Google Forms for a long time, but now’s the time to try out something new and much more advanced. Here is where Fynzo Surveys maker comes in!
If you need more than a simple data collection, Fynzo Surveys is there for you. It brings a wide range of readymade templates 500+ to be exact; 20+ question types, skip logic, branching, offline data collection, and multiple other features of an advanced online survey builder.
Fynzo is trusted by over 8,000+ customers in over 70 countries because of its unique survey offerings and moreover a price that no competitor can match.
So what are you waiting for? We provide surveys and features at an offer you can’t resist. So why not give it a try? Join our 14-days trial; no credit card information is required.