Are you a regular user of SurveyMonkey online survey platform? And are you searching for potential SurveyMonkey Alternatives?
Surveys are everywhere, and whenever we think of setting up a company, we need people’s constant feedback to improve ourselves. It is an important necessity but it is tough to design a survey on our own. Typing it, structuring it correctly, and distributing it is tedious work. So it is always better to look out for effective survey software to help you make the job easier.
SurveyMonkey is one of the leading online survey tools. It is a well-renowned SaaS survey platform that dates back to 1999. This online survey tool provides free survey questionnaires, more than 15 question types and it allows users to put up custom logos and branding. It features text analysis for categorizing open-ended responses, filtering, and cross-tabbing options to analyze data.
But, at certain times we think of choosing an alternative to this otherwise perfect survey software. This is when we should explore the market and search for better SurveyMonkey alternatives.
For making the research easier for you, we have listed 10 SurveyMonkey alternatives. We hope you find this article useful!
SurveyMonkey Alternative #1 Fynzo Survey
Fynzo provides a powerful and advanced suite of software that fulfills your different business needs. Their support team is available around the clock for hearing out their customers and helping them utilize the software to the fullest.
- Comes with an easy survey builder interface.
- Create multiple question types including NPS, Likert scales, and smiley, star ratings, and many more.
- Implement advanced survey features like jump logic, piping, and custom variables, and many more.
- Share surveys on different social media platforms, send them via email, embed on your website, or circulate them with the help of QR codes, etc.
- Analyze the reports received in different formats including cross-tabulation, trend report, and many more.
- Schedule reports on multiple emails.
- Collaborate with your team members while creating surveys, analyzing reports, etc.
- Personalize your surveys by adding your organization’s logo, background, theme color, etc.
- Download the data received in Excel, CSV, SPSS, pdf, and many other formats or export to Google Sheet.
- Integrate with the apps you love including Zapier, Google Analytics, Slack, Facebook Pixel, and many more.
- Fynzo Survey comes with an Android, iOS app. You can create surveys, share them, and view/download the results with the mobile app too.
- With Fynzo mobile app you can collect data even when you are not connected to the internet. Your data received will be backed up once your device receives an internet connection.
- Grab geolocation while taking the surveys in the field with mobile App.
- On top of all these amazing features, Fynzo Survey pricing starts at only $17 a month
These advanced features of Fynzo Survey along with its pocket friendly pricing plans make it #1 SurveyMonkey Alternative.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #2 : Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is one of the SurveyMonkey alternatives that make the formatting of surveys easier than before. There are more than 25 question formats to choose from. Also, the formatting simply requires a drag- and -drop question placement. Some key features of this survey software are:
- Real-time reporting and analytics features
- Templates are available in more than 30 languages
- Integrates with many collaboration tools
- SSL certified
- Use of CAPTCHA and multiple response protection options to prevent spamming.
Its key benefit is its ease of use. It’s simple survey software makes survey creation a matter of minutes.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #3 QuestionPro
QuestionPro is online survey software that offers a vast variety of templates that can be used to design surveys. This SurveyMonkey alternative provides the option of creating personalized surveys using more than 30 question types. Apart from these features, this online survey software supports more than 75 languages along with images and videos. Some key features of this survey builder are:
- Advanced features like text piping, branching, looping, skip logic, etc
- Data export option to Dropbox, Excel, or Google drive
- Cost-effective and provides 24/7 customer support
- Customizable survey themes
- The option of adding images and videos
It offers both free and licensed options. The paid plans offer special features like theme customization; skip logic, advanced selection of question types, and text piping.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #4 CrowdSignal
CrowdSignal is more renowned as Polldaddy. This SurveyMonkey alternative specializes in creating polls. They have a streamlined interface that makes poll-making easier than before. These quick polls can be embedded on social media sites, WordPress, etc with the utmost ease. Some features for which it is well-renowned are:
- Cost-effective. The paid plan starts at only $17/month.
- Powerful reporting features
- Use of quick quizzes to teach and test
- iPad compatibility
- Connect data to Google Sheets and other apps
Overall, it is an easy to use poll creator which helps you collect surveys in a unique yet structured way.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #5 SoGoSurvey
SoGoSurvey free version offers unlimited surveys with unlimited questions but only allows a collection of 200 responses per year. It is widely used in healthcare, education, and profit industries. Surveys are offered in
more than 37 languages and it provides multiple survey design templates. It helps to distribute your survey after its creation either by email or through social media. Some special features of this SurveyMonkey alternative are:
- You can track response management
- Its reporting module offers 18 types of reports
- Accessible on smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Paid versions provide export and integration
- Analyzes data in real-time and creates customizable reports
It is renowned for its reporting and analysis features. Moreover, the major attraction of this survey is the discount it offers to students and nonprofit organizations.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #6 Google Forms
Google form is a universal application used to collect data and it is mostly used as a form builder or a quiz maker. This decent SurveyMonkey Alternative is completely free, easy, and simple. Its mobile-friendly nature makes it a hit among the majority of Gen Z. Though its lack of advanced features makes professionals steer clear of this app mostly. There are multiple reasons why its immensely popular:
- Its completely FREE
- Ease of use
- You can add images, videos, and custom logic
- Real-time response information
- Drag and drop question type
This survey software does not possess the advanced features required for in-depth data collection and analysis. Surveys cannot be scheduled and automated like it can be done in more advanced survey software. So most professionals do not prefer this particular survey software. So you might be interested in alternatives to Google Forms, you can check our blog on that.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #7 Qualtrics
Qualtrics is more well known as a research tool than a conventional survey tool. It offers multiple online survey tools and analysis tools. It can generate real-time insights and possesses an enormous question bank. Some notable features of this SurveyMonkey alternative can be stated as:
- Over 100 question types
- Accessible on mobile devices as well
- Easy to use and has great customization options
- Choose from over 30 different graph types to formulate real-time web and email reports
- Export data to Word, PDF, PowerPoint, SPSS or other CRM applications
Third-party integrations are a weak point for this particular online survey tool. Along with this, they do not provide options to autosave responses and respondents end up losing pre-entered data. So if you are interested in alternatives to Qualtrics, you can check our blog on that.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #8 GetFeedback
This particular SurveyMonkey alternative helps users to create and send out mobile-friendly surveys. Surveys can be designed effectively with your brand logo and it also provides pre-designed survey templates. Some features of GetFeedback which make it a great alternative:
- Easy to integrate
- Can be quickly created and thus, saves your time
- Answer piping and merge field options
- Built-in analytics tool creates summary reports
- Exports user’s responses to third-party applications
This app has serious limitations. Limited question types and features are a major put-off for users. Also, they do not have a very strong tech support for which the reviewers were disappointed in the team.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #9 SurveyGizmo
This is one of the most versatile survey software among the other SurveyMonkey alternatives. They provide some special features which aren’t available in most of its competitors. You can easily customize the questions and themes. Some key features of SurveyGizmo are:
- 40 question types which include checkboxes, NPS, heat maps, open text, etc
- Multi-lingual support
- Advanced reporting features
- Provides firewalls, security scans and anti-hacking measures for ensuring data security
- Integrates with SalesForce and other marketing cloud CRMs
This software is available at a very high price. Also, many users faced trouble while integrating the data with third-party applications. So if you are interested in alternatives to SurveyGizmo, you can check our blog on that.
SurveyMonkey Alternative #10 Survey Sparrow
The free version of this SurveyMonkey alternative has limited functionalities. But, its paid version provides various features like logic skipping, text piping, and webhooks to integrate with the external systems. Some prime features of SurveySparrow are:
- Highly customizable visuals
- Extensive integration options available
- Engaging UI
- Hassle-free refund policy
- Close-the-feedback loop system
Since it is a new company it is unable to provide a huge array of features like other competitors. But, it is constantly trying to upgrade and improve itself.
If you are having a hard time creating surveys with SurveyMonkey you should try out these tried and tested alternatives. Moreover, you should select the alternative which best suits your needs.
Know any more alternatives apart from the ones stated above? If so, feel free to comment below!