Google Forms is a part of the online set of tools provided by the Google Suite. With it, users can simply transfer the data collected from the forms to an organized spreadsheet. But we are all in quest of some good alternatives to Google Forms. Why is that so?
It may be one of the most popular survey tools but it falls back in security, advanced skip logic features and doesn’t accept in-form payments. Its outlook looks unprofessional. So it may be okay for school students but organizations and professionals need a lot more from surveys.
Yes, Google Forms is free, but does it provide the level of sophistication and customization your organization’s surveys should possess? The answer we have received through multiple surveys is a “no”. So it may be tough to give up the idea of a free survey maker but at a minimal cost you can get so much more out of your surveys, you will be surprised to find out.
If you are searching for Google forms alternatives, you have come to the right place. Given below are the top 13 alternatives of this online survey software. Read on and select the one that best suits your needs!
Google Forms Alternative #1 : Fynzo Survey
Fynzo provides a powerful and advanced suite of software that fulfills your different business needs. Their support team is available around the clock for hearing out their customers and helping them utilize the software to the fullest.
- Comes with an easy survey builder interface.
- Create multiple question types including NPS, Likert scales, and smiley, star ratings, and many more.
- Implement advanced survey features like jump logic, piping, and custom variables, and many more.
- Share surveys on different social media platforms, send them via email, embed on your website, or circulate them with the help of QR codes, etc.
- Analyze the reports received in different formats including cross-tabulation, trend report, and many more.
- Schedule reports on multiple emails.
- Collaborate with your team members while creating surveys, analyzing reports, etc.
- Personalize your surveys by adding your organization’s logo, background, theme color, etc.
- Download the data received in Excel, CSV, SPSS, pdf, and many other formats or export to Google Sheet.
- Integrate with the apps you love including Zapier, Google Analytics, Slack, Facebook Pixel, and many more.
- Fynzo Survey comes with an Android, iOS app. You can create surveys, share them, and view/download the results with the mobile app too.
- With Fynzo mobile app you can collect data even when you are not connected to the internet. Your data received will be backed up once your device receives an internet connection.
- Grab geolocation while taking the surveys in the field with mobile App.
Pricing: Fynzo Survey pricing starts at only $17 a month
These advanced features of Fynzo Survey along with its pocket-friendly pricing plans make it the #1 Google Forms Alternative.
Google Forms Alternative #2 : Paperform
Paperform is a well renowned online survey platform that allows users to easily create online survey forms and product pages. You do not need to have any knowledge in coding for creating forms with this app.
- Create unlimited number of survey forms
- You can use the Answer Piping feature to display your answers in text from other parts of the form
- It also offers payment options via Paypal Business, Stripe, Square and Braintree
- Embed your forms on websites; share the forms with the help of custom made URLs.
- Integrate with popular apps like Zapier, webhooks, Integromat, etc.
Pricing: The essential plan starts from $12.50/month and its Agency plan is around $82.50+/month
Google Forms Alternative #3 : SoGoSurvey
This Google forms Alternative allows users to create forms, surveys, polls, quizzes in multiple languages and analyze the results obtained. SoGoSurvey also provides many design features and allows distribution via multiple channels.
- You can select from its varied question types including symbolic rating scale, NPS, matrix grid, image choice type questions, etc.
- Add logos to your survey to give it a more professional look. You can even edit the logo from the form itself
- Multiple users can access the form and collaborate easily
- It has skip logic, advanced reports and analysis features
- You can access the forms you created on your admin dashboard and keep a track of the responses
Pricing: Plans vary from $25-$99/month
Google Forms Alternative #4 : Jotform
This powerful Google forms Alternative has an intuitive drag and drop interface which makes creating forms a lot easier. Users can generate leads, share their forms and collect responses in an organized manner.
- Customize the appearance of your questions with the help of Field Styles options
- Use form collapse features easily
- Make your designs more innovative with the help of CSS injects.
- You can use the reCAPTCHA feature instead of the original Captcha
- Use conditional logic, create conversational forms and translate them too for multilingual users
Pricing: Free plan available. Price starts from $24-$79/month
Google Forms Alternative #5 : Formlets
Formlets is an online survey builder that allows users to build forms easily and quickly. These forms provide multiple customizable design options with an easy drag and drop interface.
- The auto complete feature fills up the fields of questions, with the data you previously entered.
- Conditional display hides some questions based on a previously entered answer
- E signature options allow users to directly sign in the forms itself
- Use page breaks to separate two different sections of the form
- Give your form a professional outlook by adding your company’s logo
Pricing: It has a free plan. Its paid plan ranges from $20-$216/month
Google Forms Alternative #6 : QuestionScout
This Google forms alternative is an all-inclusive online survey builder that makes creating forms easier. With QuestionScout you can create surveys, quizzes, forms, questionnaires, and much more.
- Create conversational forms by displaying only one particular question at a time
- Utilise the tailor-made 15+ field types offered
- Features like conditional logic, skip logic and page logic makes your surveys smarter
- Conduct payments through forms with the help of \ PayPal, Square, Stripe, etc
- Collaborate with people in your team by simply adding them to your workspace
Pricing: It has a free plan. You can pay to add features
Google Forms Alternative #7 : Formsite
Formsite helps users create polls, surveys, questionnaires, etc. in a few clicks. It promotes easy e-commerce and allows secure transactions and data collection.
- Use page breaks to divide your survey into separate sections
- Embed your forms on any page or website of your company according to your convenience
- Custom made logos can be added to your form to give it a professional outlook
- Allow account access to your sub-users
- Provide a save and return option so that your respondents can resume answering the form later
Pricing: $16- $208/month depending on the number of features you want
Google Forms Alternative #8 : PlanSo
This Google forms alternative allows you to create professional forms in a very simple manner. PlanSo has easy integrations with WordPress which allows users to add the forms on any page of their WP blog.
- It is extremely mobile friendly and can be viewed on any platform of your choice
- It doesn’t require any coding skills to create a form. Simply sue their drag and drop feature
- Allows users to utilize different themes for their forms depending on their purpose
- Create multiple rows and columns without any limit. Utilize various different types of fields in the rows too
- Integrate your forms with the help of shortcodes
Google Forms Alternative #9 : LimeSurvey
LimeSurvey is a free survey app that enables users to create and publish surveys online and collect responses in real-time. You can create unlimited number of surveys at the same time.
- Enjoy the unlimited number of survey responses that can be collected
- Multi-lingual surveys are offered by LimeSurveys
- The printable versions of these surveys can be created for your ease
- Inserts pictures or movies into your surveys for better effects
- Use skip logic, piping, branching to make your surveys smarter
Pricing: It has a free plan but its paid ones range from $689-$47,899
Google Forms Alternative #10 : Wufoo
WuFoo is an online survey builder software that has the mission of improving small businesses by collecting feedback from their customers. It helps to assess the customer experience with the help of its easy to use framework.
- Wufoo’s theme designer helps to customize the readymade themes available.
- Logos and brand elements can be added to give an official look to your forms
- Get notified via emails or texts as soon as someone completes their form.
- Dozens of native integrations are available for connecting your data with other business tools.
However, if you are a current Wufoo user looking for a change, you may check out these top Wufoo Alternatives and select the best one for yourself.
Google Forms Alternative #11: Pabbly Forms
Pabbly Forms is an ultimate online form designer tool that provides the most flexible way of form creation of different niches such as membership forms, feedback forms, order forms, etc. It provides you with a variety of pre-built templates that you can use to create attractive & responsive forms instantly. This platform is made to be in the list of Google forms alternative.
This software lets you create different types of forms & present it in multiple ways such as sliding, popup etc. You can effortlessly add forms on your website or others. Moreover, you can manage all the forms & received entries easily from a single location.
Google Forms Alternative #12 :Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms is a prestigious name in the market of online form builders. It provides you with various responsive templates and themes that are apt for different purposes. Being the best competitor in the market, Zoho forms is an ideal Google forms alternative.
Besides customizing the look-n-feel of the theme, you can also do custom branding of your service through the forms by adding a custom logo, message, etc.
There are multiple facilities that you can avail like sending the personalized follow-up, integrations with CRM, campaigns, and desk applications, creating PDFs of collected data, collecting payments via secured payment gateways, use conditional logic, etc.
Google Forms Alternative #13: 123FormBuilder
123FormBuilder provides an intuitive way of building forms & surveys with drag-and- drop-in real-time. You can effortlessly create HTML forms, contact forms, order forms, event registration forms, and various other types of web forms through this versatile Google forms alternative.
Furthermore, it provides you with over 1000 web form templates such as appointment, enquiry, booking forms etc.
This software aid you with several functionalities such as easy form publishing on different platforms, data analytics that also includes a graphical report for data mining.
Wrapping it up :
And there you have it! You now know exactly what the best Google Forms alternatives are.
Hopefully, this post helped you find the right solution for your business and website. If you are a Google forms users, it is understandable to search for better alternatives, owing to its limited features.
Now, I want to hear from you!
Did you find the software which is the right fit for your personal use or business?
Which of the above product you are more likely to try?
If you feel there are some other software that should have been on this list, please let us know in the comments below!