Microsoft Forms is an online survey builder that helps users to create customized online forms even without having any knowledge of coding. Its drag and drop interface simplifies the form building process sufficiently. Also, with its reliable customer support and value for money, it is now being used by multiple businesses. But Microsoft Forms has certain negative aspects that are slowly making people opt for better alternatives.
Are you searching for Microsoft Forms alternatives too? Then you have come to the ideal place. We have put together the top 10 Microsoft Forms alternatives that will be suiting your business needs. They are
Microsoft Forms Alternative #1 : Fynzo Survey
Fynzo Survey is an affordable survey software that is the best alternative to Microsoft Forms. Its Android app has 50k+ downloads in a very short period. Its unique offerings make it an attractive option for creating surveys easily. It offers a free trial during which no credit card details are required.
Some unique key features that give it an edge over the other survey software are:
- Availability on multiple platforms: It can be accessed on multiple platforms including Android, iOS, and Web. Users can create surveys and distribute them from anywhere, at any time.
- Vast Collection of Survey Templates: Fynzo’s online survey software provides more than 500 ready-made survey templates. This decreases the survey creation time of users considerably.
- Easy Integrations: It supports integration with multiple apps that are very commonly used. These include Google Sheet, Zapier, Google Analytics, etc.
- 24X7 Support: The customer support provided is extremely helpful. The customer service team is available around the clock for clearing the queries raised by the users.
Overall, it’s easy to use interface makes it a popular choice among other online survey software.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #2 : Formidable Forms
Fromidable Forms is one of the best and quickest WordPress plug-in with which surveys are created faster than ever before. From simple contact forms to complex multi-page forms, survey creation is facilitated with conditional logic, calculations, etc. Some special features that make it a decent Microsoft Forms alternative are:
- Ease of use: It’s easy to use drag and drop interface makes complex form building a quick and easy task
- Online calculator forms: This features provide immediate online estimates and calculate advanced product options
- Conditional logic: Utilize smart forms which show your respondents only those questions which are applicable for them
Create polls, surveys, quizzes easily by adding images, and using readymade form templates.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #3 : SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo is a popular online platform for creating surveys, polls, quizzes, contact forms, ticketing queues, etc. Surveys can be used in marketing, research projects, and lead generations. This Microsoft Forms alternative also offers a free trial. Some unique features of this software are:
- Value for money: Its basic plan provides unlimited questions along with unlimited surveys and number of responses.
- Easy data sharing: Simply copying the URL and distributing it will help to spread your form among your target audience
- Vast number of question types: Users can utilize a vast number of question types for creating the ideal form of their choice.
With its standard skip logic, page logic, geo-targeting, or tracking features available on the basic plan, it has become a viable online survey software. But if you are a current user, looking for a variation, go through these top SurveyGizmo Alternatives and check out the varied features of these tools.
Microsoft Forms Alternative # 4 : Wufoo
Wufoo forms are completely customizable survey forms that can be created without having any prior knowledge of coding. Also, it ensures data protection for all of its plans. Some special features of Wufoo that make it a standard Microsoft Forms alternative are as follows:
- Theme designer: This online software’s theme designer helps to customize the readymade themes available. Also, logos and brand elements can be added to give an official look to your forms
- Real-time notifications: The users of this software are notified via emails or texts as soon as someone completes their form.
- Integrations: Wufoo provides dozens of native integrations for connecting your data with other business tools.
If you are a current Wufoo user, looking for a switch, check out these top Wufoo alternatives and select the one which best fulfills your business needs.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #5 : 123FormBuilder
123Form Builder is a secure online survey software that offers a free plan which includes 5 forms and 100 submissions per month. It allows individuals, and businesses to create forms, quizzes, surveys, polls online. The key features which make this Microsoft Forms alternative stand out are:
- Responsive forms: Owing to its responsive layout, users can fill out forms from wherever they want on any device of their choice.
- Real-time reports: Users can analyze their reports easily and get actionable insights as they are shown in the form of charts and graphs
- Document digitization: Its Scan to Form feature helps the user to scan any paper document which is needed to be digitized, and import it
This tool has handwriting and form recognition capabilities which are implemented with the help of machine learning.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #6 : Zoho Forms
Zoho Forms helps users to easily collect and manage data efficiently. Its features can be utilized both offline and online in its app version. Some major features that make it a decent Microsoft Forms alternative are:
- Collaboration on Microsoft Teams: Updates can be sent on Microsoft Teams channels. This helps teams to collaborate on form data.
- No-code form builders: To use this software, users do not need to have prior knowledge of coding. They can simply select the most suited type from the 40+ available field types.
- Easy integration: Its most appreciated feature is its easy integration with some of the commonly used apps. It integrates with Google Sheets, Zapier, Salesforce, WordPress, G-Suite, etc.
It provides users with a vast variety of customization options, supports task assignment, approval workflow and it is also responsive to mobile browsers.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #7 : Formstack
Formstack is an online survey builder that allows users to collect information through varieties of online forms including job applications, surveys, event registration, and payment forms. Some special features of this Microsoft Forms alternative are:
- Conditional logic: It allows users to show only those questions which are relevant to their target audience based on their previous answers.
- Section 508 Compliance: These forms meet the accessibility standards and are compliant with Section 508
- Smart lists: Users can maintain a clean and concise list of field options across all of their forms
It analyses the data received and pulls out key insights for making better decisions in your organization.
You may be a current Formstack user looking for a change. If so, you may go through this list of the top Formstack Alternatives and choose from the best online survey tools available.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #8 : Cognito Forms
Cognito Forms provides an extremely easy to use interface with 100+ readymade templates. It boasts of an intuitive interface and provides the most robust set of features in the market. Some important features that make it a good Microsoft Forms alternative are as follows:
- Free trial: The free trial feature of this particular online software helps you to test the functionalities out before investing in this online survey tool.
- Integrations: It makes the collection of data easier because of its easy integration options with Microsoft Flow and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Highly customizable forms: Users can browse through the multiple customizable options of form structures offered by this online survey tool.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #9 : FormAssembly
FormAssembly offers high capability-mobile functions and powerful integrations for every industry. Their flexible features allow optimal data collection, reduce costs, and saves time substantially. Some of the key features of this Microsoft Forms alternative are:
- Functional mobile app: Users can now collect data online and offline through mobile forms and sync it to their account when they regain internet access.
- Salesforce integration: FormAssembly’s Salesforce connector allows users to create and update records, send attachments, prefill forms, and much more.
- Drag and drop form builder: Form fields can be easily added and rearranged with this feature
Also, all forms successfully meet the highest standards of compliance and security with PCI DSS Level 1 certification, encryption at rest, and more.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #1 0 : Paperform
Paperform is an online platform that enables users to create online forms and product pages quickly and intuitively. They can also brand these forms and pages with the company’s logo as required. This Microsoft Forms alternative’s top features are:
- Direct payment options: It makes the payment process easier with Stripe, Paypal Business, Braintree, and Square.
- Easily share forms: Now forms can be easily embedded on websites or shared directly by custom URLs.
- Direct Integration feature: This feature can be used to connect forms with popular apps using Zapier, Integromat, and webhooks
Appointments can also be scheduled using the “Bookings for Paperforms” feature effectively.
Microsoft Forms Alternative #1 1 : Google Forms
Google Forms is one of the MS Word alternatives with which users can collect information with the help of surveys. They can also create quizzes, registration forms, or simple contact forms. These web-based forms can be shared with the target audience by simply sharing a link or sending it through the mail. Some features of Google Forms are:
- Ease of use: It is probably one of the few online survey tools that can be used without any tutorials, or any basic knowledge about survey creation. It is extremely easy to use and is ideal for simple survey creation.
- Free of cost: Google Forms is free of cost and though it doesn’t provide any advanced features that are necessary for professional surveys, it is fine for people who circulate surveys for school or college research. Hence it is extremely popular among students.
- Drag and drop question type: Making surveys become easier with this particular option which is not available for many survey software. Users can simply drag and drop a question to a particular place as per the required order.
If you are a current Google forms user looking for a more advanced survey creator with professional features, you can check these Google Forms alternatives and select the one which best suits your needs.
You can check out these 10 alternatives of Microsoft Forms and let us know which one you like best! Also, let us know in the comments below whether you know of some other Microsoft Forms alternatives.