Non-Profit Mentoring Programs Survey Template
Non-profit organizations have their own goals and objectives. They focus on benefiting society by helping people out. Each NGO has its own purpose of functions and carries many non-profit mentoring programs to fulfill its objectives. Unlike other businesses, the performance of NGOs cannot be measured by the amount of profit earned. It is therefore important to conduct non-profit mentoring program surveys in order to track the effectiveness of the program and the objective of the NGO as a whole.
Benefits of using non-profit mentoring programs survey templates:
- The non-profit mentoring programs survey questions in the template contain quality questions as they are made after doing in-depth research on various aspects associated with non-profit mentoring programs and NGOs.
- Using the non-profit mentoring program survey questions in the template saves you ample time which you can use to look at other functional aspects of the NGOs or the program.
- The non-profit mentoring program survey questions give you data that is up to the point and can make a huge difference in achieving your objective.
Touchpoints for data collection
- You can send thank you emails to the volunteers and all the participants along with embedded non-profit mentoring program survey questions.
- You can send your non-profit mentoring program survey link to their registered number along with the thank you message.
- If you have an app, you can send the non-profit mentoring program survey there as and when you conduct a program.