Financial well-being survey
The study under this survey assists The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) in identifying populations with the greatest need for assistance managing their finances and regions with the lowest levels of financial well-being. Additionally, we utilize it to: Compile a summary of people’s overall financial health.
Benefits of using Financial well-being survey Template
- It is simple to obtain precise input from the respondents by using this survey’s template.
- The template’s questions in the template are of a very high caliber as a result of the significant customer research that went into their creation.
- The questions are going to provide the most useful and appropriate information for your research study.
Touchpoints for collecting data
- You can find the database of your targeted population and then email or text them.
- You can also collaborate with local banks to collect responses for your survey.
- You can collaborate with schools, colleges or any other institute to find out the answers from your targeted population of the survey.