Employee on-boarding survey
We’ve found that an employee onboarding survey is a practical, organised approach to effectively check in with individuals because new hires usually have a lot on their plates when they first join your firm. Additionally, it provides you with insightful data on the onboarding process that you can utilise to keep making improvements.
Benefits of using employee on-boarding survey template
- The onboarding survey questions in the template are of a high caliber because they were developed after doing extensive customer research.
- The information you get from the onboarding survey questions is useful and will help you make your company’s workplace much better.
- By using the onboarding survey questions in the template, you may save a lot of time because you won’t have to worry about anything connected to your survey.
Touch points of collecting data
- You can provide the employee with a QR code of the onboarding survey at the end of their first day in the organisation.
- You might ask the employees to complete the onboarding survey at the guidance counter.
- You can text a thank-you note and the link to your survey to their listed phone number of the employees.
- Employees can receive thank-you emails with incorporated questions from the onboarding survey.