Looking for Hubspot alternatives?
If you are into marketing or sales, you must have used HubSpot or at least heard of it. Founded in 2006, HubSpot’s revenue has increased massively in the last 14 years which proves that it is a widely used platform. They are a well-known name for their free solutions related to inbound marketing, especially their online courses and blogs. Their interface is great when it comes to sales, inbound marketing, and CRM. But despite its free services, to get much mileage out of it, you need to upgrade to their paid plans.
It may be at the top of its field, but with new competitors rising up that provide the same features at a lower cost, it’s time to shift. If you are okay with the high monthly costs, HubSpot is good enough for you. But with its rising costs, it is completely out of reach for small businesses and startups.
If you are looking for HubSpot alternatives that will be more cost-effective and will be worth the monthly costs, read on. We have listed the top 7 HubSpot alternatives just for you!
HubSpot alternative #1 : Salesforce Pardot
This market automation software connects to the main Salesforce CRM. This Hubspot alternative is a perfect solution for startups and small businesses as well. Its core area is data-driven lead automation and marketing automation solutions. So you can rely on Salesforce Pardot to plan out, track, and analyze your business campaigns.
- It’s easy to use. Also, it provides commendable customer support.
- Top-rated features include its ability to send outbound mails, output document generation, and CRM lead integration
- Integrates with a large number of apps including WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other social media platforms
- Other features are organic and paid search, social posting and profiling, online forms, website tracking, ROI reporting, landing page builder, etc.
Pricing: It has 3 pricing levels- Growth ($1250/month), Plus (2500/month) and Advanced ($500/month) package.
HubSpot alternative #2: ActiveCampaign:
This HubSpot alternative is an all comprehensive marketing solution. Active Campaign allows users to automate campaigns, edit conditions, and conduct efficient email marketing. Also, it offers a wide range of features for its users which includes CRM and sales, email marketing services, and marketing automation.
- Users can implement the predictive sending feature for machine learning
- Lead/contact scoring along with drop card-based pipelines
- Deep data integrations that are important for importing orders into your account
- Advanced reporting features like contact trend metrics, automation reports, conversation reports, or goal-based reports
Pricing: Lite plan- $9/month, Plus plan- $49/month, Professional plan -$129/month, Enterprise plan -$229/month
HubSpot alternative #3 : Drip:
This HubSpot alternative has attracted more than 6500 e-commerce brands in a short span of time. Drip offers marketing automation services including advanced email marketing automation features. It collects customer data in an effective manner along with actionable insights with its ECRM.
- Easy to use automation workflow editor. Choose from a wide range of triggers like page views, link clicks, tags attached, etc.
- Personalization features that include sending segmented deals and messages. They may be product recommendations, price-drop notifications, discount codes, etc.
- Tagging system for easy categorization of products
- Customer engagement with the help of third-party integrations along with Facebook and Instagram advertising based on the customer’s shopping behavior.
Pricing: Basic plan- $49/month, Pro plan – $122/month, Enterprise plan-prices vary.
Looking for a free survey maker? Create your surveys with Fynzo Survey for increased response rates. Sign up here.
HubSpot alternative #4 : EngageBay
EngageBay is a comparatively easy-to-use HubSpot alternative with mostly similar features but at a much lower cost. The best part of it is its free plan that offers a wide variety of features. Also, it’s service is extremely comprehensive and features can be added at a very reasonable price. This is where it beats HubSpot.
- In contact management, it allows users to store as much or as little as required
- With the telephony software, users can track the content and context of conversations, and derive information. Also, make the best-targeted offers to your leads
- Email tracking features allow you to view the status of your emails, receive notifications on time, or build from available email templates
- Enhance your social media presence by features like channel engagement stats, post scheduling, brand mention monitoring, etc.
Pricing: Basic plan- $8.99/month, Growth – $29.99/month, Pro- $47.99/month
HubSpot alternative #5 : Ontraport:
This powerful HubSpot alternative is quite popular among its users due to its simplicity and efficient tracking of your marketing endeavors. Ontraport has a wide range of solutions including marketing analytics, referral programs, business process automation, landing pages, CRM, etc.
- Create automated funnels by integrating all the layers of marketing –landing pages, emails, forms, social ads, etc.
- Sync data to a single dashboard, utilize customer onboarding automation and content automation like welcome mails
- For marketing automation, you can send out reminders, thank you messages, greetings for special events and birthdays
- Marketing analytics like split testing of landing pages, emails, and customizable analytics reports
Pricing: Basic plan- $79/month, Plus plan- $147/month, Pro plan- $297/month and Enterprise plan- $497/month
HubSpot alternative #6: Sendinblue:
Sendinblue, a HubSpot alternatives has over 80,000 users and they are known to send out more than 100 million emails/day. Their offering is comprehensive and equipped with email automation, transaction emails, CRM, SMS, landing pages, and social media ads.
- Transactional and segmental email designs that are highly customizable- as a part of your CRM features
- Special chat feature that is unable for others on this list. With its help, your chatbots can answer queries instantly as soon as it crops up
- Modify your emails with a touch of personalization using attribute conditions and personalized subject lines
- Segment your audience for SMS marketing and insert attributes such as the name of your company, etc.
Pricing: There is a free plan. Lite plan – $25/month. Essential plan- $39/month. Premium plan – $66/month
HubSpot alternative #7. Wishpond:
Wishpond helps businesses with their marketing automation. Founded in Canada, this Hubspot alternative is an all-in-one marketing solution for agencies, small businesses, and large companies as well. Also, its solutions include email marketing, online forms, marketing automation, promotions, referral suites, landing page designs, and contests assistance.
- Email newsletters and email campaigns that can be easily automated
- Choose your favorite apps and you can integrate them with Wishpond for better functioning
- Track lead activity, necessary demographics, and other essential data for all your automated email campaigns
- Customize the Java script pop-up support if required
Pricing: It offers a 14-day free trial. Starting out plan at $49/month. Everything you need plan- $99/month. Rapid growth plan- $199/month.
Now if you want to know which one of these would be the best fit as a HubSpot alternative, I would say any one of them.
For the ones who had started using HubSpot with the 90% discount offer for the first year, will discover the harsh reality of its prices at the end of the year. So it is quite natural to look for more affordable software.
Hope these comparative alternatives helped you in your search for an all-comprehensive HubSpot alternative. Also, closely check out the features and decide which one would be best suited for your particular business needs.
If you think there are some more software which deserves to be on this list, let me know through your comment below!